Write: be you

For a while now I've been sad and tired of being used as a woman and as a human with feelings, that I've just been numb. I haven't been able to express myself properly and my mind has been all over the place. That was last month. And I would like to change that in the months to come. I would like to be someone better. A new me, or the old me, it wouldn't matter. Because it'd be better, I promise.

For some reason, after I've cleared my mind and cleansed whatever toxic left in my heart, another thing happened. These things, I take it as signs, they are back and they come with pain. Triggers that won't let me sleep at night. They won't leave me alone. 

And so, I'd like to say, (a trigger with a mind) if you're reading this: Be happy with your life. Don't have sleepless nights because of your insecurity. I've been there and it hurts. It pains your heart and ruins your sleep. Don't do that to yourself. Just be you and the best person to accept that is you. Don't ever compare yourself to anyone, that's one thing I would like to emphasize. And it's better to not find out things you don't have to know. Save yourself the heartbreak. 

Okay, that's it. I am more than happy to talk with anyone of my readers and followers! Really, just message me and I'll be there :)