Write: letting it all out

I think, before this I've never really felt the need to talk about what I'm feeling. In other words, I've never really acknowledged the fact that I have anxiety (mild, if you were wondering). However now, I feel it is important to accept that feeling and not just settle with it, I have to learn how to work around it and get better.

I get anxious often, basically during my hours in the day, I get anxious about 10-15 times? Maybe half of that are eustresses but most of them are quite worrying. I try to reason with myself every time that happens. I think about the root of what is causing it and try to work around it. I try to breathe at a calculated pace. I try to find a quieter place if I'm outside in public and really listen to what my breathing sounds like. And if everything fails, I do the selawat. I make zikr to Allah swt to help me, make it easier for me, Ya Allah. Help me because I can't do it myself sometimes.

I hope to anyone who's reading this that if you're going through the same things that I am, seriously, talk to someone about it. Let it out. If not, talk to Allah. He is the Most Merciful. I pray that Allah eases your burdens, and mine too. Ameen.