Write: renewed, and loved

Hello, I'm back. And this time I feel renewed. And loved, alhamdulillah. All praises be to Allah. It's been a month since I've written a post and trust me, it has a been a great month. Not saying it was all blue skies and blooming flowers, it has been one of the better months.

I finally graduated from a Diploma study Alhamdulillah. That is one thing off my list, but of course there are other things to think about. A job, sigh. This has been ongoing for so long I'm just waiting for a miracle to happen. But I'll leave it all to Him.

Ah, so much has changed. I think I have been feeling a lot more positive these days. It's got a lot to do with the company that I have around me. A social support system is so much more important than you might think. I used to say things like "I don't need anyone around me" but the truth is, I do. But not just anyone. It's the ones that bring me up, that holds my head up high but at the same time, keeping me grounded. They love me for who I am and I am so blessed to have those people around me. I pray that they are all safe in Allah's hands. Ameen.

I can say that I am progressing, trying to be strong mentally and physically as well. I hope this can bring hope to other people too. Pain is temporary, you will get over it, my love.

Till next time.