Style: Eid Mubarak


Alhamdulillah, Syawal has come to greet us once again even though I am sad that we have to say goodbye to Ramadan. Insya Allah, we will meet again, next year ameen.

I'm a bit late to the party, but I've been wanting to post a little bit about my outfit and makeup during the first and second Eid. Lel. Y'all probably don't care but I do so here we go!

My family and I went for the blue theme this year - and needless to say, so did everyone else's family! We all got the memo except for the ones who went for a different color. haha, jks. Anyways, I feel like everyone feels the need to spend a lot (and I mean a lot) for their outfit that they will only wear once a year (let's be honest). And lemme tell you, I spent less than $50 to get the whole look in places that may be quite obvious, and some, not so.

Glitter shawl: Obviously, Geylang JCC
Sleeve drama top: Bugis Street (level 2 has better deals and lesser people!)
Batik skirt: Batam, for only $15 can u believe it
Shoes: Rubi (staff discount lmao, #notashamed)

So basically, it took me a while for me to find all these goodies but if I can save a bit here and there, why not right? And for makeup, I didn't buy new things (omg this is the new Atikah) cos I thought, if I'm comfortable with the ones I have, why do I want to try something completely new on an important day? Haha.

Face: catrice prime and fine primer, la girl foundation, innisfree no sebum powder, elf contour palette,  the balm mary lou manizer, benefit rockateur blush
Eyes: elf mad for matte 2,  clio eyeliner, covergirl volume mascara, (and some lens I bought from a random optics store)
Lips: kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick in lolita II

So yes, that's about it. I've been trying out contact lenses cos I need help with seeing and I can say that I've been loving it so far. They are far more comfortable than my huge chunk of glasses I must say!

Ok till next time.